Emerson Control Techniques
Emerson Control Techniques - CT
For thirty years, Control Techniques (CT) has had a single minded focus on the design and manufacture of variable speed drives. Control Techniques has been creating ground breaking technology since introducing the first digital DC drive over thirty years ago. Control Techniques combines extensive industry experience, modular drive design, powerful technology and advanced tool kits to provide complete industrial automation solutions.
Together with Emerson Industrial Automation’s complete line of motion control and servo motor products, Emerson/Control Techniques combine to offer a complete line of drive and motion control products unparalleled in the automation industry.
Emerson/Control Techniques offers a wide range of products in these Drive and Motion Control categories:
- Commander SK: Ultra compact drive at a great value – 0.33 hp to 200 hp
- Commander SX: NEMA 4X Protected drive, great for fans, pumps, conveyors, blowers – 0.5 to 10 hp
- Unidrive SP: The Ultimate AC Drive – high-performance drive family from 0.5 to 2,900 hp
- Fincor Series: Includes Economical, Isolated, Full-feature and Regen drives from 0.125 to 5 hp
- Mentor MP: Advanced DC Drive with built-in intelligence – 3 to 550 hp
- Mentor II: Reliable and powerful, for any retrofit application – 3 to 1,000 hp
- Quantum III: Packaged drive saves engineering time and panel space – 5 to 1,000 hp
- Digitax ST Servo Drives: Flexible drive providing high peak torque, dynamic response, ease of use
- EN Servo Drives: Stand-alone servo axis with snap-on functionality
- Epsilon EP Servo Drives: Compact and easy to use servo drive
- MDS Servo Drives: Powerful drive for multi-axis applications
- FM Controls: Provide snap-on functionality for Indexing, Programming, Advanced Programming
- MC Controllers: For Interpolated and Motion Sequencing applications
- FM: Brushless AC servo motors for a wide range of applications
- NT: Compact motor is economical yet high performing
- XV: Low cost solution for higher throughputs and smaller machines
- MG: Low inertia motor for dynamic applications
- MH: 460V input motor for low inertia applications
- CSXi: Small and easy to use starter, ideal for MCC applications
- EMX3: Full feature soft starter with an extensive range of features
- IMS2: Total motor starting solution for higher hp ranges
For over 10 years, CIMTEC Automation has been a leading provider of Emerson/Control Techniques drive and motion products in the Southeast United States. CIMTEC combines top products from Emerson/Control Techniques and over 75 man-years of in-house drives and motion control engineering expertise to solve many of today’s motion applications. From simple drive replacement to the design of coordinated drives systems, CIMTEC’s engineering team has the experience and expertise to help improve your system design and deliver a motion solution or drive solution that meets your automation process requirements.
Click here for more Product Details from CIMTEC Automation...