BuTech Ball Valves
BuTech Pressure Systems ball valves are available in 2-way, 3-way, 4-way, and 5-way designs with a wide range of connections including male and female NPT, low-pressure compression fittings, medium- and high-pressure tube ends, medium- and high-pressure female, JIC 37Â° flare, SAE O-ring boss, socket-weld, butt-weld, and metric connections. They are available with special seal materials or manufactured from any machinable material for extreme applications. They also can be fitted with pneumatic or electric actuators for remote control.
Click Here for detailed information.
- Pressures to 20,000 PSI (1,380 bar) at 72Â°F (22Â°C)
- 3/16" to 1" (4.7mm to 25.4mm) ports
- Pressure loaded seats assure positive sealing
- Blowout-proof stem and ball provides maximum safety
- Bi-directional flow capabilities
- Straight-through flow path minimizes pressure drop
- Quarter-turn operation accommodates quick open-and-close needs
- Flow indicating handling indicates valve position at a glance
- Choice of replaceable connections for installation versatility
Standard Materials of Construction
- 316 cold-worked stainless steel
- Virgin PTFE
- Glass-filled PTFE
- Valves may also be produced in any machinable material with special seal materials. (Please consult Factory.)
Click here for more Product Details from
Haskel International, Inc....