Kira Valves & Engineering
Valve Modification Services
The scope of valve modification work has grown immensely.
Our resources allow us to be market leaders in valve modifications. Modifications of valves for CRYOGENIC SERVICES are an ardous task for most modification shops. We pride ourselves in having modified valves for some of the biggest petroleum companies in South Africa.
The following valve modifications were done:
- Oxygen Preparation
- Steam Jacketing
- Extension Spindles
- Valve Seat Changes (From Stainless To Stellite 6(F6)
- Shaft Material Changes (From Chrome To Monel, Alloy 20,Etc.)
- Gearbox Fitting
- Actuator Fitting
- Seat Material Changes (Ptfe,Peak And Carbon)
- Conversion of Soft Seated Ball Valves to Metal Seated
- Conversion of Soft Seated Check Valves to Metal Seated
- Conversion of Standard Butterfly Discs to Alloy 20
- General Trim Changes
- Stellite Seats and Balls Ring Tight Grooves on Flanged Valves
- Plugging Of Flange Holes and Drilling
Further modifications can be accommodated as per the customers requirement and specifications. The experience of our personnel can most certainly accommodate this.
Click here for more Product Details from Kira Valves & Engineering...