Kira Valves & Engineering
Valve Reconditioning Services
Reconditioning is an important facet of the business.
Kira Valves & Engineering counts among its recent successes the completion of three major shutdowns this year and the refurbishment of 400 valves in four weeks, which involved working round the clock during this period. Commenting on the refurbishment of valves, a company spokesperson says: “This should be looked at in more detail by engineers and buyers . . . because this would allow them to save their businesses 30% to 40%. This saving would help tremendously in an uncertain economy.”
The expertise of our personnel who are familiar with the design principals of pressure vessels ensures that quality is not compromised.
We pride ourselves in having a one stop reconditioning facility, Stripping, machining, assembly, testing and spray facilities.
Our scope of supply extends to the following:
- Reconditioning of Boiler Valves Reconditioning of Ball
- Gate Valves
- Swing Valves
- Globe Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Valve Inspection and Non-destructive Testing Hard-faced Stellite Welding Ball and Shaft Grinding
- Precision Machining of Rebuilt Parts
- Pressure Testing and Certification utilising a Calibrated Test Rig Test Facilities up to 500 bar pressure(calibrated)
- 2 X Test Rigs are available for High Volume demand (especially during shut down work)
Click here for more Product Details from Kira Valves & Engineering...