Magnetics Division - Global Equipment Marketing Inc.
The Magnetics Division of Global Equipment Mktg. Inc. offers a full range of magnets, magnetic systems, mineral separation equipment, and metal detectors for the separation of ferrous and non-ferrous metals from processed materials. Industries serviced include mining, aggregate (quarrying), construction, recycling, solid waste, Powder/Bulk, Food, Pharmaceautical, and Chemical among others.
All Magnetics available in Permanent, Rare Earth and Electromagnetics.
Range of Magnets and Magnetic Systems include, Industrial Lifting Magnets, Self-Cleaning Belt (overband) Magnets, Suspension Magnets, Drum Magnets, Eddy Current Separators, Magnetic Head Pulleys, Magnetic Grids, Drawers, Plates, Filters, Bullet, Pipeline and engineering capabilities to design for special requirements and applications. Metal detectors also available for aggregate, mining, logging and food industries.
Engineering departments offer free testing service and distribution is worldwide.
- Self Cleaning Magnets - The Type 'K' Self-Cleaning Magnet, the #1 selling Permanent Self-Cleaning Magnet in North America, are standard on portable and stationary crushing, shredding, grinding, screening and recycling plants, with thousands in operation throughout the world. Recycling operations include MRFs, C & D, crushed concrete/asphalt, scrap wood, crushed glass, scrap tires and other solid waste applications. While these are just some of the uses for these magnets, they are operating in other industries with great success.
- Suspension Magnets - Permanent Suspension Magnets are designed specifically for the extraction of occasional tramp iron from material being processed on the conveyor belt, vibratory feeder or gravity chute. These magnets are constructed using non-deteriorating high power ceramic magnetics and require no wires or cables to operate, as do electro type units.
- Drum Magnets - The Magnetic Drum Separator is normally installed at product discharge points and incorporates a 150 - 180 degree magnet system, encased in a stainless steel shell, or manganese wear plates for severe application. This system pulls iron contamination out and behind the clean product path and discharges it automatically while the clean product continues its normal trajectory. All drums are available with shafts to suit customer’s requirements, or furnished complete with drive systems, stands and/or housings.
- Electro Magnets - Available in Electro are Self-Cleaning Overhead Magnets and Suspension Magnets, among others. These are available for conveyors that are deeper troughed, moving faster and respectively carrying deeper burdens of a wide range of materials or when tramp iron to be separated is extremely heavy.
- Magnetic Head Pulley - Magnetic Pulleys provide continuous protection against Tramp Iron contamination of both large tramp iron and fine metal particles.
- Eddy Current Separators - One of the more recent and exciting innovations in material separation is the non-ferrous Eddy Current Separator and how it is revolutionizing efforts to reduce waste and damage to the environment by recovering valuable non-ferrous metals from municipal and industrial refuse.
- Grate Magnets - Grate magnets are designed to remove ferrous metal and tramp iron from free-flowing materials such as plastics, foods, cosmetics, grains and minerals.
- Plate Magnets - Plate magnets are used to remove scrap metal from items such as grains, glass, chemicals, plastics, minerals and foodstuffs. These units are primarily used in ducts and chutes or suspended over conveyor belts. Plate magnets prevent damage to equipment and product contamination by effectively removing tramp iron from free-flowing materials under pressure. They provide permanent magnetic strength and are easily installed to fit most granulators in use today. Five standard models are available with widths starting at six inches. Price quotations are available on request, as are optional features.
- Industrial Lifting Magnets - Use the EZ-LIFT to move plate steel, block or round steel, and iron material in your shop. Super-powerful industrial lifting magnets require no electricity. It's perfect for loading or unloading most workpieces including press molds, plastic molds, machined parts, etc. Rated for up to 4,400 lbs!
- Bullet Magnets - The Bullet Separator is an efficient and effective magnet for extracting ferrous metal particles from free flowing granular products. Designed for installation in pipelines or ductwork. As material flows over the magnetic bullet, ferrous particles are attracted to the highly magnetic surface and securely held in position.
- Liquid Pipeline Magnets - The Mastertrap separators are used for the extraction of fine iron from wet or viscous products conveyed by a pipeline. The unit incorporates a series of ceramic or rare earth high intensity tubes, which attract and secure unwanted iron present in the product stream. Mastertrap separators have a quick release mechanism enabling a quick and easy cleaning process reducing downtime for our clients.
- Scrap Lifting Magnets - LGI Scrap Magnets are designed and manufactured to undertake all types of scrap handling and scrap processing operations. With an emphasis on safety and efficiency, LGI scrap magnets will handle all types of applications, from tough, lightweight scrap removal to extreme industrial ferrous removal. Our selection is extensive and straightforward, using state of the art materials and processes.
- Tri-Polar Magnets - Tri-Polar © Magnetic Circuitry is relatively new on the magnet system scene. It is the ultimate in Permanent Magnet technology, not available from any other magnet system manufacturer.
Since 1993, we have been serving all industries concerned with product quality and processing machinery protection against damaging tramp metals with innovative world class magnetic systems and separators from our factories in the United States and England.
On these pages you will find a full range of magnets, magnetic separators, eddy current separators, mineral separation equipment, industrial lifting magnets and metal detectors. Everything that is required to solve the problems that unwanted metal presents is available either in-stock, or within short lead times. Our warehouses are full of crossbelt magnets and suspension magnets for immediate shipment. Spare parts can be delivered within 24 hours or less via UPS, as the majority of parts are on the shelf at our warehouse.
Our engineers are very adept at solving problems. With over a hundred years cumulative experience in magnetics, they welcome the challenge in helping our customers eliminate their problems.