Compression testing is a way of determining how something will react when it is squashed, or when a force is applied to it in compression.
Computer Controlled Compression Testers
Our top-of-the-range MultiTest-i compression testers provide optimum testing performance and evaluation options, enabling you to get the most from your test measurements.
- Controlled via advanced software
- Create sophisticated test programs
- View data graphically in real time
- Perform in-depth evaluation of results
- Ideal for Quality Control Laboratories
- Capacities from 1kN to 25kN
Touch Screen Compression Testers
Operated via an easy-to-use touch screen, our MultiTest-xt test stands enable fast and efficient routine testing on the production floor with one complete solution.
- User-friendly touch screen interface
- Easy-to-use, requires minimal set-up time & training
- Flexible - choice of 3 program modes
- Create and store multiple test programs
- 5 'Favourite' buttons for fast access to frequently used tests
- Measures force and displacement
- Colour-coded Pass/Fail indication
- Ideal for routine use in production areas
- Self-contained system - no PC required
- Capacities from 1kN to 50kN
We have a comprehensive range of grips and fixtures to meet your budget and your compression testing application e.g. spring testing and top-load testing. These include self-levelling and vented compression plates, compression probes and specialist compression fixtures such as 3-Point Bend Jigs and the Adjustable Spring Receptacle.
Motorised and Manual Compression Testers
Our entry-level MultiTest-d test stands are a cost-effective solution for straightforward compression tests.
- Simple to operate
- Combines with Mecmesin's digital gauges; AFG & BFG
- Rugged design suitable for factory floor
- Comines with data acquisition software for additional test evaluation options
- Capacities from 0.5kN to 2.5kN
- For simple test applications a Mecmesin manual test stand, such as an MDD used with either a BFG or CFG digital force gauge offers an affordable solution.
Grips and Fixtures
Mecmesin grips and fixtures are integral components of our test systems. We offer a wide range of compression plates, compression probes and compression fixtures such as 3-point bend jigs for compression testing applications. For specialised requirements we also offer a customised fixture design service to match your specification.
Over 30 years experience
Click here for more Product Details from Mecmesin Limited...