Torque Testing Instruments
Our complete range of torque testing instruments offer a convenient and economical solution to a vast array of torsion test applications.
Advanced Force & Torque Indicator
Our Advanced Force & Torque Indicator is a high specification display unit, which can be used for both force and torque measurements.
- Used with a range of 'plug and play' torque and force sensors - ideal for 'static' or 'dynamic' (rotary) torque measurement
- Can be used as part of a Mecmesin test system or mounted to one of your own test rigs
Digital Torque Testers
Our manual torque testers provide a simple, accurate method for measuring low-level torques.
- Tornado torque tester - For optimum test performance, choose from 3 models up to 10N.m (90lbf.in)
- Orbis torque tester - For basic torque tests up to 6N.m (50lbf.in)
- Child-Resistant Closure tester - A dedicated torque instrument for CRC tests up to 10N.m/500N
Torque Wrench Calibrator
Verify the torque applied by any type of 'click action', 'break back' or dial indicator wrench with the Torque Wrench Calibrator.
- Ideal forQC laboratories and production areas
- Portable and easy-to-use
Click here for more Product Details from Mecmesin Limited...