PQ Silicas South Africa (Pty) Ltd
PQ Corporation is a leading producer of silicate, zeolite, and other performance materials serving the detergent, pulp and paper, chemical, petroleum, catalyst, water treatment, construction, and beverage markets. It is a global enterprise, operating in 19 countries on five continents, and along with its chemical businesses, includes Potters Industries, a wholly owned subsidiary, which is a leading producer of engineered glass materials serving the highway safety, polymer additive, metal finishing, and conductive particle markets.
PQ Silicas SA is a subsidiary of PQ Corporation and has manufacturing facilities in Johannesburg and Durban, South Africa (SA).The SA operations manufacturer and supply both Sodium and Potassium Silicate range for various applications.
PQ Silicas SA is an ISO 9001 (2008 version) certified company.
|We locally manufacture the following:
- Liquid Sodium Silicate
- Liquid Potassium Silicate
- Sodium Silicate Glass (Soild)
|We locally manufacture for the following applications:
- Potassium Silicate Solutions For Acid Resistant Materials
- Potassium Silicate Solutions For Welding Electrode Manufacture
- Sodium Silicate For spray dried detergents
- Sodium Silicate For soap manufacturing
- Sodium Silicate For water treatment
- Sodium Silicate For Deflocculation of ceramic clays
- Sodium Silicate For Foundry - C02 and self set Process
- Sodium Silicate For Soil Consolidation
- Sodium Silicate For Tube Winding Adhesives
- Sodium Silicate For Welding Electrode Manufacture