Pro-Vey (Pty) Ltd
Sensors that are easy to select, install, apply and maintain. Devices that are smaller, interchangeable and adaptable to a variety of environmental conditions.
Sensing the object is the beginning of any high-speed machine control function - the higher the sensing reliability, the higher the efficiency of the control. Using the latest in ultrasonic technology, Hyde Park designs and manufactures reliable non-contact sensors for the most difficult applications. Depending on the application, Hyde Park offers variations of three sensing modes: proximity, retro-reflective and thru-beam.
Why use Hyde Park Sensors:
Select the sensor according to your specific requirements
- Improve performance by making your machines less complicated and more intelligent;
- Improve customer expertise with an efficient product line offering simplified selection and improved selling potential; and
- Reduce maintenance time with products that are simpler and unequalled in flexibility.
- Universal Series
Multi-purpose products providing multiple functions. Osiconcept products are included in the series.
- Optimum Series
Designed for essential and repetitive functions.
- Application Series
Offers functions specifically for specialist needs, thus providing the ideal solution for your more complex applications.
Benefits per range:
VIRTU - Ultrasonic Proximity Sensors
SUPERPROX - Ultrasonic Proximity Sensors (No delay sensing)
- Sensing range of 50.8mm up to 508mm;
- Dual-mount flat-profile body style and 18mm barrel;
- Sinking (NPN) or a sourcing (PNP) output available;
- Rugged duty design for harsh environments; and
- Simple remote push-button accessory available for teaching of sensing limits.
- Easy push-button set-up for the specific application;
- Onboard microprocessor for reliability and repeatability;
- Non-contact sensing range up to 2m;
- Epoxy sealed in tough ULTEM housing; and
- Virtually impervious to the harshest environments.
- A single product for all sensing applications: diffuse, diffuse with background suppression, polarised retro-reflective and thru-beam, normally open and normally closed.
- Self-adapts to all applications in all environments, making selection simple and reducing part numbers.
- Increased sensing distance solves a larger number of applications.
- New smaller compact rectangular bodies save space on the machine.
- Multimode feature reduces setup and alignment time with a single hardware set.
- Large selection of mounting brackets and accessories adjusts to all body styles.
- Complete sensor solutions from one source saving time and purchase hassels.
- Conveyor systems
- Packaging machinery
- Assembly equipment
- Food and beverage
- Auto-adaption technology allows a single product for all environments and applications.
- Fewer part numbers and a clear part numberting system make selection simple.
- Smaller, compact rectangular bodies save space on the machine.
- Rectangular bodies in a wide variety of sizes provide maximum flexibility.
- Increased sensing distance mean that a smaller, less expensive sensor can meet a larger number of applications.
- Auto-adaption technology allows the sensor to detect at an extremely precise point, eliminating time-consuming adjustment processes.
- Flush mountable in metal or non-flush mountable in metal via teach mode.
- Complete sensor solutions from one source saving time and purchase hassles.
- Machine tools
- Assembly lines
- Material handling
- Food and beverage
Click here for more Product Details from Pro-Vey (Pty) Ltd...