Process Plant Technology (Pty) Ltd
Process Plant Technology designs and supplies gas scrubbers for many different applications. Most applications are for particulate removal (soluble or insoluble) in order to meet environmental legislated levels for gas discharge to atmosphere.
Process plant technology is able to design and supply the following types of scrubbers:
- Tray type scrubbers for low pressure drop soluble solids containment
- Spray tower scrubbers for gas absorption and soluble solids removal and where some insoluble solids are present
- Venturi scrubbers for difficult insoluble solids and scaling applications, fine particulate solids and mists and where high pressure drop is available for the scrubbing duty
- Baffle type scrubbers for gas scrubbing using slurries
- Candle type fibre filters for scrubbing of very fine mists
Reference plants include crystalline fine solids removal from flash dryer offgas scrubbers, kiln off-gas venturi scrubbers, electrolyte mist elimination fibre scrubbers, and simultaneous solids scrubbing and gas absorption.
Click here for more Product Details from Process Plant Technology (Pty) Ltd...