Videx Storage Tanks
Pressed Steel Sectional Rectangular Tanks
The pressed steel sectional rectangular tank is a versatile bulk storage container of water. The sectional construction concept consists of bolting together mass produced panels (1.220m or 1.00m square) into tanks of various sizes.
Our tanks are renowned for their quality and reliability. This is brought about by our relentless effort in the application of the best engineering practices in the production process and the related services offered.
- For 1220mm x 1220mm module:- 1220mm x 1220mm, 610mm x 1220mm & 610mm x 610mm panels
- For 1000mm x 1000mm module:- 1000mm x 1000mm, 500mm x 1000mm & 500mm x 500mm panels
- Each individual panel is hydraulically pressed with a combined double flange at an angle of 45° and 90° to the face of the panel on all four sides.
Panel Coating & Lining
Hot-dipped galvanising to SANS 1461:1999, epoxy or polyester powder coating for mild steel panels.
Tank Cover/ Roof
- Pressed steel sectional panel cover.
- Each compartment is provided with a hinged manhole and air vent.
- Division walls, and Vortex inhibitors are also provided on request according to ASIB specifications.
- Pitched roof cover sheets (upon request only).
Click here for more Product Details from Videx Storage Tanks...