Groundwork Consulting provides a wide range of rock engineering services and geotechnical instrumentation to the South African mining industry. The company specialises in applying quantitative tools and techniques to deliver practical and sustainable solutions in the following areas:
- All aspects of mine rock engineering consulting.
- Mine geotechnical investigations
- Mine support testing and auditing.
- Numerical modelling.
- 3D stress measurements.
- Geotechnical instrumentation sales, installations and monitoring.
- Design, supply and installation of real-time monitoring systems.
- Sales of RockWatch early warning products.
- Sales of ITASCA numerical codes.
Groundwork Consulting is the largest rock engineering consulting company in South Africa with 25 people. Groundwork's products and services have been supplied to all the major gold, platinum, chrome and coal mining companies in South Africa and to a growing base of clients outside the country.
(If this profile looks odd, please let us know.)