701 N. Lilac Dr.,,
United States of America
P.O. Box 1452,
United States of America
Dedicated to creating a cleaner, safer world since 1870, Tennant Company is a world-leading manufacturer of indoor and outdoor environmental cleaning solutions and industrial floor coatings utilizing the highest quality epoxy and urethane to deliver the highest-performing results. Tennant's industrial and commercial sweepers, scrubbers, coatings, detergents, carpet cleaning equipment, vacuums, floor machines, burnishers and more deliver award-winning cleaning solutions.
Industrial Floor Coatings
Trust Tennant experience and knowledge for your industrial floor coatings solutions:
- The industry’s widest range of coating solutions along with knowledge of how trusted Tennant equipment will enhance your floor and surface-care program.
- The highest-quality industrial floor coatings epoxy and urethane combined to deliver the highest-performing results.
- Deep base of technical knowledge rooted in more than 135 years as an industry leader in floor care.
- Established reputation for unsurpassed quality and unwavering support.
Benefits of Tennant coatings:
- Protect and enhance floors and surfaces with superior results.
- Repair cracks and chips before they expand into bigger problems.
- Save money by making floors easier to maintain and clean.
- Add traction and light reflectivity for enhanced safety and world-class first impressions.
Choose Eco-Advantage for the safest, most compliant coatings:
- Provides the durability, high performance, and outstanding results expected from all Tennant coatings.
- Virtually odor free for safely applying around sensitive stock and workers.
- Uses less solvent resulting in less evaporation and contamination for the industry’s most environmentally friendly coatings.
- User-friendly, straightforward service from your first call for a site survey, to simple preparation and application, to complete after-sale support.
- Meets the Environmental Protection Agency's VOC regulations in the United States.
Industrial Cleaning Machines
- Floor Machines & Burnishers - Sweep, strip, sand and shine with high-performance Tennant burnishers and floor machines. Various sizes and power platforms meet your specific needs and keep most any floor surface looking great.
- Extractors - Powerful carpet extraction removes deep, embedded soils for cleaner, longer-lasting and more beautiful carpets. Choose the 1000 for cleaning small spots or upholstery or the 1610's powerful, dual-technology performance including extraction cleaning and ReadySpace®.
- Outdoor - Cleaning outdoors requires the rugged durability and superior engineering of Tennant equipment. Campuses, municipalities and airports rely on high-performance litter vacuums, sweepers and street sweepers.
- Scrubbers - Trust industry-leading Tennant scrubbers to help you maintain a clean, safe and productive environment. Choose highly maneuverable walk-behind scrubbers for tight spaces or large, rider scrubbers that are effective in industrial environments.
- Scrubbers/Sweepers - Boost productivity with double-duty models that deliver superior sweeping and scrubbing performance in one machine.
- Specialty Machines - Trust high-quality Tennant speciality machines for all your maintenance needs.
- Sweepers - Depend on quality Tennant sweepers to deliver superior, long-lasting results even in the harshest environments. Tennant has perfected dust containment with advanced engineering of the Quad Filtering System to trap particles and the VCS filter-shaker to dislodge clogs.
- Vacuums - Achieve your high cleaning standards with the superior cleaning results of Tennant vacuums, providing durable, lightweight, and worry-free operation.
Tennant Company is a recognized leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that help create a cleaner, safer world.
Products by Tennant include equipment used to maintain indoor and outdoor surfaces and coatings for repairing, protecting and adding beauty to concrete floors as well as equipment parts, service, maintenance and financing. Tennant is headquartered in Minneapolis and has worldwide marketing and manufacturing operations. Company stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TNC.
(If this profile looks odd, please let us know.)