Midwest Motion Products
10761 Ahern Avenue SE
United States of America
Tel: +1 952 955-2626
Fax: +1 480 247-4096
Send Enquiry | Company Information
New 48 Volt DC Planetary Gearmotor
Product News Monday, April 30, 2012: Midwest Motion Products
Midwest Motion Products of Watertown, Minnesota, is pleased to announce the release of a new DC Gear- Motor, Model #: MMP-D33-455D-48V GP81-03.7 - Accepting any 48 Volt DC source, including battery power, this robust Gear Motor measures just 3.2” (max) Diameter, by 8.4” long and has a keyed output shaft of 19mm diameter by 40mm long. Easy mounting is accomplished with 4 “face mount” M6 threaded holes, equally spaced on a 65mm Dia. B.C. or an optional NEMA34 Flange, as shown on the attached Photo. The output of this fully reversible gearmotor is rated for 18 IN-LBS continuous torque, at 782 RPM, and 354 IN-LBS Peak. Despite its compact size, and weight of approximately 10 pounds, it’s an efficient design, requiring just 5.1 Amps at 48 Volts DC to generate its Full-Load Torque. This translates into longer battery charge, very LOW-NOISE operation, and lower cost drive electronics. Motor windings for 12v, 18v, 24v, 28v, 36v, 42v, 60v & 90 Volts are available.
- This versatile design can accommodate a Failsafe Brake, plus optical encoder.
- “Power On” brake designs also available.
- This unique design is rated at an “IP 54” protection level for operation in harsh environments.
- Variable Speed can be accomplished with our fully compatible Speed Controls.
Samples are available FROM STOCK for rapid prototyping needs. An up to date listing of Finished Products available from Stock can be found at http://www.midwestmotion.com/inventory.pdf ...
Typical options available from the company include:
- Servo Motors with integral Optical Encoders
- Failsafe Brakes, Power-On Brakes, Analog Tachometers
- Planetary Gearheads, with standard ratios ranging from 3:1 to 2653:1, and standard or low backlash precision gearing available.
- Motor Winding Options include 12V, 18V, 24V, 28V, 36V, 42V, 60V and 90 Volts DC.
MMP offers a variety of standard ancillary equipment including DC power supplies, DC Servomotors, PWM Servo Amplifiers, Motor Speed Controls, Linear Actuators and a wide variety of DC gear-motors.
Custom Motor Shaft and mounting configurations are also available.
Typical applications include Wheel Chair Lifts & Wheel Chair Ramps, Medical Patient Lifts, Solar Tracking, Battery Operated Motors & E.V. drives, Medical, Mobility / Accessibility products, Robotics & Automation including (Military) Unmanned Guided Vehicles, Semiconductor Processing Equipment, Actuators, Packaging & Labeling Machines, Woodworking & Metalworking Machines, Dynamic Displays for Tradeshows and many other applications requiring precise, powerful motion control.