Emech Control Limited
High Pressure Valves
The Emech 2 port valve utilises ceramic shear action disc technology to provide tight shut-off, high pressure valve differential capability and long life integrity.
Combined with the Emech electronic actuator, high speed stand alone closed loop control is possible. The Emech 2 port valve utilises ceramic shear action discs as the dynamic seal.
The extremely hard nature of ceramic produces outstanding high pressure valves that are resistance to wear and cavitation damage compared with conventional elastomer and plastic seated valves, minimises seal replacement and plant downtime.
- ISO 5211, 5210 actuator flange mounting
- Constructed of either 316 stainless steel
- Ceramic discs durable, corrosion resistant
- NPT / BSP / Butt weld / socket / ANSI flanged
- Elastomer seal options
- Top entry allows inline access to internal valve parts
- High pressure valve capability.
Size range › 20, 25, 40 and 50mm ( ¾", 1", 1½" and 2" )
Rated pressure › 20 bar (290 psi)
Maximum dynamic pressure drop › 9 bar (130 psi)
Manual handle option › lockable open and closed
Liquid, gas, and steam capable
Screwed ANSI cl. 800 version
Integral 1/2" sensor ports are available for fitting of transducers
The Emech 2 port valve can be fitted with the Emech electronic actuator to provide modulating control. Closed loop control can be achieved by connection of appropriate sensors to the actuator.eg. temperature flow, or pressure transducers.
Other features include
- external key-lock power switch
- cycle & performance logging capability
- external RS232 connection (M8 or M12)
- integral feedback connectivity
- 2 x external sensor input connections (M8 or M12)
- IP 68 rated enclosure and connection
- 2 position options for fitting M20 cable glands
- local/remote control options
- manual override with electrical safety interlock
- failsafe position feedback
Click here for more Product Details from
Emech Control Limited...