Swagelok Southern Africa
Swagelok Needle Valves
Swagelok® High-Pressure Needle Valves
Cold-worked 316 stainless steel body and high-pressure end connections enable working pressures up to 45 000 psig (3102 bar).
- Replaceable, nonrotating stem design:
- provides easy valve maintenance
- helps prevent galling or damage to valve seat.
- Packing design enables external adjustment without removing valve from line
- Rolled threads on stem shank
- Easily replaceable seat in angle-pattern valve
- Cold-worked body is standard; annealed body is available for sour gas service.
- Weep holes provide leak detection.
- Bonnet lock plate helps prevent accidental removal of bonnet.
Pneumatic actuators are available in normally open, normally closed, and double acting modes.
Every Swagelok high-pressure needle valve is factory tested with water up to its maximum pressure rating to a requirement of no detectable leakage at the seat and packing.
Click here for more Product Details from
Swagelok Southern Africa...