WoodBeam (Pty) Ltd
WoodBeam Pty Ltd an electrical engineering company, was founded in January 2002 to serve the electrical industry of Southern Africa and provides the utility, industrial and mining sectors, network and plant protection, integration, automation SCADA and communications.
Our mission is focused on three parts. To support our clients and provide them with superior value in quality, features, and service. To operate the company in ways that stimulate employees' ideas, fosters teamwork, promotes integrity, recognizes customer satisfaction, encourages professional growth, and rewards performance. To pursue growth with profitability, maintain a sound financial base, and build on customer relationships.
WoodBeam is well positioned to offer the industry, products and engineering solutions tailored to their needs and we strive to provide quality products and service at all times.
- WoodBeam offers substation secondary equipment and solutions for electrical applications.
- Auxiliary relaying for general purpose and specialized heavy duty;
- Protective relays for all types of substation protection and monitoring;
- Meterting and Monitoring Devices.
- Substation class device communication, integration and automation based on substation grade communications gateways;
- Ethernet solutions including managed and unmanaged switches, hubs, media converters and routers.
- Protective relaying scheme design.
- Substation communication, automation and SCADA
- Installation and commissioning services for complete solutions to clients
WoodBeam maintains close links with selected suppliers for the delivery of quality products and solutions.
- Siemens Reyrolle and Siemens Siprotec Protective Relays
- Relay Monitoring Systems
- Mors Smitt
- Cooper Power Systems