Air Con-Nected Lubricants
Shell Advance 4T AX7, Synthetic Technology 4 Stroke Motorcycle engine oil
Advance 4T AX7 with R.C.E. Technology is a unique, synthetic technology lubricant ideal for high performance motorbikes. Demanding engines deliver high power and torque and require oil performance reliability under these stressful conditions. Their riders expect the enjoyment and excitement of advanced ride comfort.
Shell Advance’s R.C.E.* Technology helps your bike perform to its peak potential, making it responsive to your slightest touch.
*R.C.E. Technology is designed to deliver:
1. Increase oil-performance Reliability by helping to remove deposits and maintain oil viscosity to give superior engine protection.
2. Advanced Control by smoothing clutch engagement and preventing slippage.
3. Enjoyable ride by reducing vibration and damping engine noise.
Shell Advance 4T AX7 offers excellent oil performance reliability that helps protect and clean the engine and helps prolong your engine life. It provides advanced control through smoother gear changes and enhanced ride comfort by reduced noise and vibration.
- High-performance air and water-cooled four stroke motorcycle engines, including those with integral gearboxes and wet clutches.
- Motorcycle gearboxes that must be lubricated by engine oils, including some gearboxes present in two stroke bikes and scooters.
- Offers enhanced performance for smaller motorbikes, underbones and mopeds.
Performance Features and Benefits.
Oil performance Reliability.
- Synthetic Technology lubricant
Special oil formulation to keep oil viscosity ingrade for longer.
- Enhanced wear protection.
Enhanced protection actions valve train wear
- Enhanced cleanliness.
Removal of sludge and engine deposits
Increased friction control.
Optimised friction control for smoother clutch engagement & gear changes.
Reduced vibration and engine noise.
Enhanced shear stability for a quieter and smoother ride.
Specification and Approvals
The product is available in two different viscosity grades:
SAE J 300 10W-30, 10W-40 & 15W-50.
All the formulations exceed the following international specification:
Advance 4T AX7 4 exceeds the requirements of all Japanese, European, Indian and Chinese motorcycle manufacturers.
Click here for more Product Details from Air Con-Nected Lubricants...