Previously EngNet only allowed Product News to be added to our "Product News" section. Our users have spoken up and requested broader company news such as new appointments, new projects and exhibitions that companies will be attending. When your company adds news to your EngNet company information you can now flag the news article as "Product News", "Company News" or "Press Release".
The flags appear on:
EngNet users requested, that we identify companies as a manufacturer, exporter and distributor. After additional feedback, we now added a new company type called "service provider" (see image below).
You can now add GPS Coordinates to paid listings. An "Edit Map Options" page has been added, click to update yours:
| || |
3 Options now exist:
- No Map
- Static Map: Static image deduced from the listing’s street address.
- Dynamic Map: Embedded map generated from the listing’s GPS Coordinates, which can be browsed directly in EngNet.
You can also choose if you wish, to display the GPS Coordinates on your listing or not, as well as the format in which the GPS Coordinates should be displayed.
Videos may now be flagged as "Company Profile Videos". Go to add or edit a video, and see the option at the bottom:
- Multiple videos may be flagged as "Company Profile" videos.
- For the "Home" tab: A single random video is selected from the pool of "Company Profile" videos and displayed to the right of the short company profile.
- For the "Company Profile" tab: All videos that were flagged as "Company Profile" videos are displayed to the right of the full company profile.
- Flagged videos are still displayed on the videos page.
Please contact us if you have any questions or require any assistance in making the changes. Also, please look out for additional updates in the future.
Google Adwords are an effective method to increase good quality visitors to your website. However, poorly or incorrectly implemented ads will cost you money, with little or no return. Use EngNet’s vast experience to professionally setup and manage Google Adwords for your company to ensure maximum return on investment.
Why have EngNet manage your Google Adwords?
• Save money
• Increase enquiry quantity and quality
• Hassle free
• No contracts – runs month to month with only 30 days cancellation notice required
• Easily increase or decrease exposure based on your budget
• Only R10 excl VAT per visitor to your website
• Starting from as low as R1000 excl VAT per month
To achieve maximum visitor quality to your website we will ensure that:
• Your advert will only display in countries you select
• Only keywords that are relevant to your business will be used (minimises irrelevant visitors)
• The campaigns are correctly configured for maximum visitor click through rate (minimise curiosity clicks and improve hit rate).
For enquiries please write to email@example.com.