Acoustic Applications Limited is a well established company specialising in the provision of solving environmental noise control problems for an extensive range of applications worldwide.
A privately owned company since 1982, Acoustic Applications has an enviable client list which includes blue chip companies as well as internationally known clients in a number of key sectors, from aerospace, to printing to pharmaceuticals and beyond.
With a dedicated team from a variety of engineering backgrounds our innovative approach to achieving practical, cost effective solutions in the industrial noise control arena has enabled us to provide total turnkey solutions for our customers.
At Acoustic Applications we pride ourselves in being able to fully understand and deliver complete customer solutions from survey, to design, manufacture, installation and finally commissioning. This can only be achieved with an in depth, sound, engineering knowledge combined with experience over wide ranging industrial sectors and a first rate established quality product.Applying the correct solution, with a good quality product, is always the key to success
This can only be achieved with an in depth, sound engineering knowledge, combined with experience over a wide range of market segments.
- Acoustic Enclosures
- Acoustic Doors
- Acoustic Louvres
- Environmental Noise Control Enclosures
- Control Rooms and Noise Havens
- Integrated Systems
- Rectangular and Circular Silencers
- Screening Areas
Our application experience covers a wide range of manufacturing sectors with a portfolio of customers in Europe, the Middle East and the United States of America.
We specialise in project collaboration between individual suppliers, the main contractor and end users, to provide a product, which is fit for purpose, aesthetically pleasing and cost effective.
Our engineering expertise is diverse and we are always striving to meet higher levels of excellence.
- Aerospace - Applications in this sector often require environmentally controlled enclosure systems for integration with high accuracy machining and measuring technology. They also need to meet the latest manufacturing techniques in this high-tech industry.
- Engineering Applications - A broad based segment demanding a flexible approach to solve a spectrum of manufacturing and ‘on test’ problems, from enclosures and screens in their simplest forms, to more complex applications demanding collected expertise and inventive solutions.
- Environmental/Building Services - Noise attenuation for the prevention of pollution to the environment is governed by legislation in the form of a standard. Its intention is to provide a guide in meeting the needs for rating various noises of industrial origin with respect to their effects on persons living or working in the vicinity.
- Material Process - Noise attenuation for the prevention of pollution to the environment is governed by legislation in the form of a standard. Its intention is to provide a guide in meeting the needs for rating various noises of industrial origin with respect to their effects on persons living or working in the vicinity.
- Pharmaceuticals and Food Processing - Steel production and foundries are hot, hazardous and noisy; the design approach is reflective in serving their specific requirements for health and safety.
- Power and Energy - In order to meet strict legislation relating to environmental noise control suppression, the solutions we provide for the power and energy sector are engineered and manufactured to the highest possible standards for performance, protection and durability.
- Printing and Paper - This application can be found where continuous processing and constant high levels of noise pollution are found. The solution for this type of application can incorporate full enclosures and screens designed to meet operative requirements and are typically for integration within existing building structures. They can also be supplied as a full free standing enclosure.