AS AutoMech Solutions
Silo's and Bulk Storage Systems
The “ Silo Series “ Bulk units are used for the offloading, safe storage and conveying of commodity products such as flocculent, depressant, lime, guar and others. A robust design makes it a highly effective and competitive in mining, process, pulp and paper and water treatment applications.
- Fully Automated.
- Very low operational costs.
- Accurately sized components.
- Maximum efficiency of chemicals.
- Flexible concentration parameters.
- Low transport and installation costs.
- Short and prompt commissioning times.
- In-house engineering and manufacturing.
- Compatible to most powder polymer products.
- User friendly faultfinding and operational manual.
- Standard units from 5 to 30 Tons to choose from.
- Easy to change configuration and set-up parameters.
- Pre – Engineered unit.
- Robust steel construction.
- Stainless steel screw or rotary feeders.
- Correctly sized blowers and dusters.
- Positive displacement dosing and transfer pump.
- Interlock protection for all critical components.
- Minimum of IP55 protection on all components.
- Skid mounted for ease of installation or re-location.
- Bulk transporters connect via a flexible pipe to filling line.
- Offloading takes place using a compressor on the truck.
- A de-duster ensures that all offloading is environmentally safe.
- Load cell indication gives accurate offload volumes.
- On request from the plant the correct amount of powder is delivered using a screw feeder and blower combination.
- All types of Flocculent and Reagents
- Lime and pH Powders
- Plastics and Polymers
- Grain and Seeds ( Protected )
Click here for more Product Details from
AS AutoMech Solutions...