AS AutoMech Solutions
Applying the highest standards of Engineering through...
EXPERTISE, QUALITY & SERVICE
We engineer and develop equipment and systems for INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS in the Advanced Water Treatment, Mining Reagent
Systems, and Food Processing Industries.
Our products & services:
- Econo Series Reagent Units
- Reagent Make-up & Dosing Plants
- OEM with Turnkey capabilities
- Quality Water Filtration & Purification Plants
- Trickling Filtration & SAF Sewage Treatment
- Containerised Packages for Export & Fast Deployment
Key Areas of Operation
Econo Series & Reagent Preparation Plants
Various Pre-Engineered Preparation Units available
- Econo-Series equipment from (0 – 20 Kg/hr)
- Silo’s for Urea, Flock, Lime, Guar (1 – 65M^3)
- Mild, Stainless and Duplex Plants
- Fully Skid Mounted and assembled
- Electrical / Control Packages in or excluded
- Not chemical vendor specific.
Turnkey Projects and Management
- Multi Disciplined functionality for all our projects
- In-House Engineering and 3D Modelling
- QC and Procurement Control
- Electrical and Instrumentation
- PLC, Scada and System Integration
Specialised MCC & Control Panels
Design, Fabrication and Assembly of MCC Panels
- Elementary to advanced Control Panels
- Starters, VSD’s and Control Gear
- Profibus, DeviceNet, EtherNet and TCP/IP communication
- Cable work and Racking as needed.
Automation with Applied Solutions
As authorised system integrators and distributors for several brands we are in a position to understand the need and requirements of our clients integrating our equipment and products with the already existing plant. We have a thorough knowledge and understanding of Process, Equipment and Control Systems, allowing AS AutoMech to go one step further than the average SI, equipment manufacturer, or general fabricator.
SAF and Containerised Trickling Sewage Plants
Quick deployable pre-commissioned sewage units available ideal for mining camps and shopping centres
- Various Pre-engineered Models form 30 - 1200 Person Units
- Simplified Control and Operating Procedures
- Low utility and power requirements
- Modular Septic Tank selection