In the past decades Baumer has established an impressive reputation as a supplier of innovative and high class quality sensor products for applications in factory and process automation. Baumer Electric have been offering quality sensor solutions to industry for over 50 years. Our product range includes a comprehensive range of inductive and capacitive proximity sensors, laser, photoelectric and fibre optic sensors, ultrsonic sensors, magnetic sensors, incremental and absolute encoders and an extensive range of RFID tagging equipment.
We have a broad portfolio of standard products all based on a multitude of sensor technologies. Our customers benefit from internationally comprehensive consultation and reliable service. In close cooperation with them we develop specific sensor solutions including magnetic sensors and capacitive sensors with distinct advantages in cost and performance.
Customers benefit from our international development teams, the considerable diversity of our production facilities and the optimized business processes. These guarantee the greatest possible flexibility and promptness in the realization of customer requirements.
The established Baumer corporate culture places special emphasis on the customer and his needs. Our considerable competence in application, comprehensive consultation by our sales specialists as well as the outstanding service makes Baumer your reliable partner in the sensor field!
- Photoelectric Sensors - Position sensor for detecting objects independent of material.
- Inductive Sensors - Position sensor for detecting conductive metal materials.
- Capacitive Sensors - Position sensor for detecting conductive and non-conductive materials.
- Magnetic Sensors - Magnetic sensors - optimized for rotative and linear applications.
- Ultrasonic Sensors - Independent of color and transparency different materials can be detected.
- Magnetic Cylinder Sensors - Magnetic Cylinder Sensors control the position of the cylinder‘s piston in pneumatic cylinders.
- Smart Vision Sensors - For typical sensor applications: detection of presence, completeness, location, correct positions.
- Force and Strain Sensors - High quality products for measurement of force and strain.
The mastery of all processes is the basis for consistent high quality, reliability, flexibility and economy. In order to meet the demanding expectations of customers, the Baumer Operations System is mandatory for all Baumer companies.
To continuously improve our business processes we combine lean management methods with Six Sigma to ensure zero failure processes. The aim is to reduce non-value adding processes to a minimum and to eliminate any form of wastefulness. The principle of continuous improvement has for many years been the basis of Baumer‘s competitiveness.