CompAir SA (Pty) Ltd
Bora Pneumatic Underground Rockdrill
The new BORA pneumatic underground rockdrill from CompAir is a revolutionary step forward in both design and performance. Not only is it generally the best performing on the market, but it is considered to be today the lightest and quietest in its class.
The new BORA pneumatic underground rockdrill from CompAir is a massive revolutionary step forward in both design and performance. Not only is it generally the best performing on the market, but it is now the lightest and easily the quietest.
At 103dB, the BORA exceeds all regulations by utilising a completely new ‘Encapsulation Muffler’ (patent pending), which can also be retro-fitted to our old drilling systems with a minimum of cost.
Features Advantages & Benefits:
- 10% lighter than previous model
- As light as competitor models
Lower decibel level
- Only 103 dB
- Less exposure to noise pollution
- 15% better than our competitors
- Under 5 minutes per 1 metre rockface
- 15% more blows per minute
- 10% more revolutions per minute
- Higher torque
- Longer drilling uptime per shift
- Will not ice or freeze under normal conditions Hardened cast steel components
- Longer life
- Strengthened interior components eliminates damages to drill and reduces potential loss of production
- Less oil contamination
- Less noise pollution
- Retains the drill lubrication oil
- Facilitates ease of oil disposal
- Less oil contamination into the environment
Cylinder ports and passages
- Simplified maintenance
- Fewer ports
- Shorter service times
Click here for more Product Details from
CompAir SA (Pty) Ltd...