Emech Control Limited
Steam Water Mixer
The Emech Steam Water Heater enables accurate heating of water by direct steam-water mixing. This is achieved by combining the Emech Steam-water mixer, integrated temperature probe and the Emech electronic actuator.
Utilising patented shear disc technology the valve can be positioned quickly in response to pressure disturbances.
Steam Water Mixing Valve Features
- Constructed of 316 stainless steel
- ‘Swirl-mix' in-valve temperature probe port
- NPT connection
- Top entry allows immediate access to valve parts
- ISO 5211, 5210 actuator flange mounting
Size range › 25, 40 and 50mm (1", 1½" and 2" )
Rated pressure › 10 bar (145 psi)
Maximum dynamic pressure drop › 9 bar (130 psi)
Manual handle option › lockable open and closed
The combination of the Emech Steam-Water mixer and Emech actuator provides stand alone “closed-loop” operation. This system can also mix to given temperatures as dictated by external PLC systems via 4-20mA signal.
Other features include
- external key-lock power switch
- external RS232 connection (M8)
- Integral feedback connectivity
- 2 x external sensor input connections (M8)
- IP 65 / Nema 4 rated enclosure and connection
- 2 position options for fitting ½” NPT, or M16 cable glands
- 2 options: local ‘stand-alone' operation or remote external control
- manual override with electrical safety interlock
- failsafe position feedback
Click here for more Product Details from
Emech Control Limited...