Packaged Metering & Pumping Solutions
GREENPUMPS - MAG-DRIVE SEAL- LESS PUMPS
GPM RANGE MAG DRIVE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- GPM Sealless Plastic Injected Molded Centrifugal pumps are designed and fabricated for light duty and transfer applications.
- GPM pumps are fabricated with plastic injected molded technology to resist internal and / or external corrosion.
- Pump materials filled with fiber glass or fiber carbon are designed to handle difficult solutions such as strong acids and difficult chemical compounds in chemical, OEM or industrial applications.
GPC RANGE MAG DRIVE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- GPC Sealless Plastic Centrifugal pumps are designed and fabricated for medium duty applications.
- GPC pumps are fabricated from solid extruded bar and block plastic mate-rials to resist internal and / or external corrosion. Due to the construction features are thought to have zero leakages even in extreme working con-ditions. The absence of mechanical seal or packing gland eliminates dan-gerous emission in order to protect the environment and workers.
GPTA RANGE MAG DRIVE TURBINE PUMPS
- GPTA Sealless Alloy Centrifugal Turbine pumps are designed and fabri-cated for low flow and high head applications.
- Due to the construction features there are zero leakages even in ex-treme working conditions.
- The absence of mechanical seal or packing gland eliminates dangerous emission in order to protect the environment and workers.
GPA RANGE MAG DRIVE SLIDING VANE PUMPS
- GPA Sealless Sliding Vane pumps are designed and fabricated for constant low flow and high head self regulating applications.
- Due to the construction features there are zero leakages even in extreme working conditions.
- Absence of mechanical seal or packing gland eliminates dangerous emission to protect the environment and workers.
GPHV RANGE MAG DRIVE OSCILLATING PISTON PUMP
- The pumps prime automatically in heavy conditions with remarkable suction lift. The suction pipe vacuum is 500 – 600 mmHg.
- The pumps can run in either direction with identical performance.
- The spring mechanism allows the pumps to operate over a wide viscosity range, to handle solid particles in suspension and to adjust working clearanc-es automatically for wear or thermal dilatation.
- A low rotating speed allows the pump to handle highly viscous liquids and delicate shear sensitive liquids.
- Flow starts from 1m3/h and differential pressure of 8 bar maximum. Pump-ing temperature up to 200°C & viscosity up to 12000cP
Click here for more Product Details from
Packaged Metering & Pumping Solutions...