JESSBERGER Drum Pumps
COMPLETE DRUM PUMP SETS
- Whether for acids, alkalies or highly concentrated chemicals, mineral oil products or flam-mable media likes gasoline and solvents.
- JESSBERGER offers pre-assembled drum pump sets consisting of drum pump, 2 m media resistant hose and a nozzle that is suitable for your application. The prices of these sets are even more attractive than our already low list prices.
PUMP TUBES FOR AGGRESSIVE, CORROSIVE, NEUTRAL AND NON FLAMMABLE MEDIA
- Our pump tubes made of Polypropylene and a shaft in Stainless Steel or Hastelloy are the right choice for a safe and economic transferring of these media out of cans, 60 or 200 liter drums, 1000 litercontainers (IBCs) or bigger containers. These pumps are mostly sold to chemical or galvanic field.
PUMP TUBES FOR HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE CHEMICALS
- The drum pumps made of PVDF are designed for highly corrosive acids and alkalies when Polypropylene is not resistant any more or if the temperature of the medium is between 50 and 90° Celsius
PUMP TUBES FOR FLAMMABLE MEDIA
- For pumping flammable media or use in hazardous areas only pump tubes made of Stainless Steel are allowed to be used..
- They fulfill the highest quality standards of operational safety and all security aspects as well as the strict requirements of ATEX 100a.
ELECTRIC UNIVERSAL MOTOR JP-180, 230 OR 115 VOLT
- 50 Hz, 600 Watt, internally ventilated motor, splash proofing according to IP 24, double insula-tion, category II, on/off switch as over- load protection switch, 5 m cable with plug, Low voltage release or speed control as an option.
- Weight: 3.6 kg /Capacity: 150 l / min /Head: 8 m (rotor), 20 m (impeller) /Medium temperature: depending on the pump tube / Viscosity: 600 mPas, density: 1.5 *
ELECTRICAL EXPLOSION PROOF MOTOR JP-400, 230 VOLT
- 50 Hz, 550 Watt, Ex de IIA T6, externally ventilated motor, splash proofing according to IP 54, on/off switch as a circuit breaker, 5 m cable without plug (in ex areas special ex plugs and sockets have to be used)
- Type Examination Certificate Number : ZELM 09 ATEX 0425
- Weight: 10 kg / Capacity: 100 l / min / Head: 8 m (rotor), 16 m (impeller) / Medium temperature:
COMPRESSED AIR MOTOR JP-AIR 1, ATEX
- 300 Watt at max. 6 bar operating pressure Air motor with silencer and ball valve at the air inlet for air control. Thereby the speed of the motor can be regulated and flow rate can be adjusted to the cus-tomers needs.
- Flow rate: 90 l / min / Head: 7 m (rotor), 16 m (impeller) / Medium temperature: according to Ex-Approval / Viscosity: 400 mPas, density: 1.3
Click here for more Product Details from