Packaged Metering & Pumping Solutions
OBL Dosing & Metering Pumps
M RANGE OF MECHANICAL DIAPHRAGM PUMPS
- Diaphragm, economical, robust, compact metering pump.
- Easy and minimum maintenance required, due to the reduced quantity of components.
- The OBL’s unique (patented) mechanical diaphragm design ensures linearity between flow rate and percentage of stroke. The flow rate is virtually un-affected by the working pressure variations.
- Leak-free pump, due to OBL’s stress-proof diaphragm.
- High working safety: No external moving parts, Leak-free operations.
- Smooth and linear adjustment, either stationary or running, via micrometer knob.
R RANGE OF PLUNGER PUMPS
- Mechanism and reduction gear are enclosed in an oil-bath lubricated
- aluminium casing. PTFE coated cast iron lantern ring.
- Smooth flowrate adjustment by control knob, both with pump running and at rest.
- 1,5 metres max suction lift.
- Available in st.st, pvc with the option of st.st or ceramic plunger.
- Plunger seals are supplied in either Teflon, viton, silicon or vulkonan.
- High viscosity versions available up to 55 000cP
- High pressure versions up to 100bar
L SERIES RANGE OF PLUNGER PUMPS
- API 675 full motion plunger pump.
- OBL‘s metering pumps are used in several industrial plants. The “L” series
- ranges from the smallest capacity, 400 cc/h, to the largest, 11 000 L/h. All models can be built as multiple units; different sizes can be combined
- Suitable for high pressure applications where accuracy and reliability are essen tial.
- High metering accuracy
- Horizontal coupling, in all combinations.
- All possible automatic capacity controls available on demand.
XRN RANGE OF HYDRAULIC DIAPHRAGM PUMP
- OBL “XRN” metering pumps are controlled-volume reciprocating pumps.
- The aluminium mono-bloc construction offers the advantage of a hydraulic sys tem in a compact and economical design with few components.
- The hydraulic system with its mechanically actuated oil replenishing
- (smart diaphragm) system overcomes many common suction and dis charge problems with built in pressure relief.
- Compliance with ATEX normative 94/9/CE, with possible installation
- in both zone (of danger) 1 and 2, thanks to the built-in relief valve.
- Accuracy, linearity and repeatability as per API 675 requirement.
- Suitable for 24/7 operation.
XL RANGE OF HYDRAULIC DIAPHRAGM PUMP
XL series pumps are hydraulic diaphragm positive displacement pumps, with
fixed stroke length. Fluid end flow adjustment is by controlled bypass of hydraulic
oil. This design incorporates a built in relief valve and mechanically actuated
oil replenishing system, in full compliance with API Standard 675. Guaranteed
no flow when pump adjustment is set to zero even without backpressure. Diaphragm
has working life of in excess of 50 000hrs
X9 RANGE OF HYDRAULIC DIAPHRAGM PUMP
X9 series OBL metering pumps have, as standard, an innovative double diaphragm
construction specifically designed for continuous demanding industrial applications.
Extreme reliability and durability are guaranteed by the positive return mechanism
(full motion) and by the mechanically actuated replenishing valve (smart diaphragm)
and built-in relief valve.
These pumps are supplied as STD with local visual diaphragm burst detector via
pressure gauge. On demand, pressure switch and pressure transmitter for both safe
and hazardous areas can be supplied. Oil-bathed sealless ceramic plunger guarantees
MULTIPLE HEAD PUMPS
Most OBL dosing pumps are able to be combined in
multiple head combinations with varying material and
capacity options, with each head independently controlled.
TG RANGE OF DRY POWDER FEEDERS
OBL offer dry powder feeders for the dosing of flowable powders up to 100litre/hr.
All units are manufactured in st.st and come complete with hopper heater and adjustable
capacity via mechanical variator
POLYMER PREPARATION PLANTS
- Sizes range from 450 to 10 000 litres/hour, with either two or three compartment
- Mimic control panels to make it easier for start up and control.
- Forced dilution via a dilution funnel with built-in venturi system
- Combined plants ( for dry and liquid polymer) on demand
- Local manual pneumatic filling system
Click here for more Product Details from
Packaged Metering & Pumping Solutions...