sera ProDos SA (PTY) Ltd
sera Chlorine Dioxide Preparation and Dosing Units
sera Chlorine dioxide Preparation and Dosing Units are dosing units for an efficient preparationand exact dosing of 2% and 0,2% chlorine dioxide solutions.
Chlorine dioxide solutions are mainly used for combating legionella in the drinking water in public buildings such as, e.g. hospitals, swimming pools, hotels and sports facilities. They are also used in the food and drinks industry.
Field of application:
- disinfection of drinking, industrial and cooling water.
- preparation of drinking, industrial, sewage and process water (industrial and comunal)
- removal of biofilms in pipe systems
- pH-value-independent disinfection
- destruction of germs, spores, yeasts, viruses
- Highest accuracy
- Excellent efficiency factor
- High operational safety
- High quality materials
- Easy to operate
- Flexible controlling
- Low operational costs
- Compact design
- Continuous operation
Click here for more Product Details from
sera ProDos SA (PTY) Ltd...