What we offer
- Public hands-on technical training courses across the USA.
- Onsite hands-on technical training courses delivered at customers location worldwide
- Training program consulting services
- Training equipment sales, custom design, and fabrication services
- Training program design, setup, and implementation
Training focus areas
- PLC systems (Basic PLC 's, Understanding PLC 's, Advanced PLC's, ControlLogix)
- HMI systems (PanelView, FactoryTalk View ME, FactoryTalk View SE)
- Instrumentation & Process Control courses (Instrumentation, Process Control, I&C combo)
- Electricity & Electronics courses (Basic Electricity, Motor Controls & Electrical Troubleshooting, Industrial Electronics)
- Customized courses per customer needs
Why our training is superior
- Course content is focused and relevant
- Extensive use of effective hands-on lab exercises to strategically reinforce and apply concepts
- Friendly, courteous, expert instruction in a relaxed, professional learning-oriented atmosphere
- We are an independent training provider with no vendor or distributor affiliations - therefore you get honest, unbiased information with no equipment sales pitches.
- We focus on creating a true understanding of the critical concepts. We cover the how's and why's, so that you can better retain the information, and better apply the materials you learn back at work.
- Our training comes with a money back satisfaction guarantee!
- Our unique training methodology, strategically integrates course content, sequence, key concepts, and lab exercises together to systematically produce superior results (more learning, better retention and understanding, and an improved ability to apply concepts in the real world).
Customer feedback samples
The course covered far more than I expected. The Instructor took the time to explain things in a fashion where the concept was understood. Things taught to me at Rockwell Automation finally made sense!
William Guerry, Electrician, Con Agra Foods - Nevada
I have learned more this week than when I took a 16 week college course.
Jeffery Rivers, USS Eisenhower - Reactor Electrical Division - US Navy
The instructor took extra time (after class) to help me learn the concepts—Instructor loves his job and it shows!
Doyle Wade, Mechanic, American Airlines - Dallas
Excellent teaching demeanor. Instructor made atmosphere relaxed, fun, and interesting. Lessons were well thought out. I was impressed at how much I learned in such a short time.
Ed Harlow, Electrician, SMC—Idaho National Engineering Laboratory
Instructor is very well versed on Industrial applications, which adds a real-life spin to the course. He knows his stuff and it made the course very interesting. Thank you!
Karen Wolcott, Engineer, Thiokol Propulsion - Utah
This was an excellent beginner course. I have attended many of these and this is by far the best I have seen.
Brett Doak, Electrical Engineer, Bridger Coal Company - Wyoming
This course brought real to life applications together with PLC possibilities. Instructor knows how people learn.
Steve Entz, Best Brands Foods - Dallas
I learned a lot from the seminar & it was a very fun relaxed environment. I would totally recommend this course.
Tyler Hindman, I&E Technician, BP - Cherry Point
The Instructor was very knowledgeable, answered all questions completely. Very informative, cared about whether we understood what he was explaining.
Billy Patterson, Grant Prideco - Navasota, Texas
You can click here to send enquiry: Send Enquiry