89 Clyde Downs Rd.
United States of America
Tel: +1 800 553-2531
Fax: +1 828 369-5418
Send Enquiry | Company Information
Elektror Disk Silencers
Product News Wednesday, August 10, 2011: Dometrics, Inc.
Elektror disk silencers reliably absorb airflow and turbulence noises on blowers with open discharge
Do you operate your blower with open discharge side?
Many blowers operate with open discharge side, i.e. there is no tubing connected to this side. If a blower is operated in this way comparably high sound levels are produced on the discharge side. This effect is caused by the missing natural sound absorption of a connected tubing. Consequently airflow and turbulence noises are able to escape outside easily.
We have the solution - now significantly reduced in price!
Elektror disk silencers are mounted directly onto the housing cover lid and so largely absorb the sound that is produced at the discharge. As a result of constructive measurements we were able to reduce the manufacturing costs and therewith the prices of the disk silencers - of course without changing performance data or service life.
The most important points in brief:
- Noise reduction on discharge side up to -10 dB(A)
- Compact design
- Made of durable aluminium (mounting parts are made of rust-proof steel)
- Non-combustible sound absorbing material
- Long service life
- Especially design for each type of blower
- No change of performance data of blower
- Also available in ATEX design (with electroconductive sound absorbing material)
- Delivery time standard disk silencer: 5 days
- Delivery time ATEX disk silencer: 20 days