Baumer Hübner LongLife tachogenerators are characterized by the following features, some of which are offered by no other speed sensor:
- Speed and direction of rotation measured in real-time.
- Speed range exceeds 1: 20,000 (>14 bit) distinctly.
- Resistant to mechanical and electrical influences.
- Temperature range –30 °C ... +130 °C as standard, lower temperature option.
- Protection against maritime climates and tropicalization as option.
- Interference immunity at signal transmission.
- Two-core cable for cost-effective signal transmission.
- Auxiliary power (power supply) unnecessary.
- Bearingless hollow-shaft types for direct mounting without coupling for high dynamics.
- High signal quality and long lifetime thanks to patented HUEBNER LongLife Technology.
- Cost-saving package "Tachogenerator – cable – electronics".
- Combinations with common shaft: • tachogenerator + tachogenerator (twin tachogenerator) • tachogenerator incremental encoder (Digital Tacho), • tachogenerator + speed switch.
- All Baumer Hübner devices are covered by a two-year warranty subject to the conditions of the Association of the German Electrical Engineering Industry (ZVEI).
Analog-Tachos (DC tachogenerators, tachometers), usually called "tachos" for short (US: "tachs"), are devices for measuring actual speed values, which in drive engineering combine high control dynamics and ruggedness.
Click here for more Product Details from