Master distributors for the following processing equipment:OPW Engineered Systems
- OPW is a world-class manufacturer of dry disconnect couplings and quick disconnect fittings to meet your fluid handling applications. Our products are used in a wide range of applications including: petroleum products, fatty acids, liquefied gases, asphalt, solvents, and hazardous, corrosive chemicals, in industries such as:
- Epsilon & Dry-Break Coupling Products
- Quick Disconnect Couplings
- Swivel Joints
- Loading/Unloading Systems
- Sight Flow Products
- STOP IT® - Pipeline Repair System
Use the best pipe leak repair team to get back on-stream in 30 minutes.
Each container includes FIX STIXTM hand moldable epoxy, STOP IT® knitted fiberglass tape coated with a water-activated, polyurethane resin, gloves (for easy clean-up) and directions.Aflex
- PTFE is renowned as the most chemically resistant material known. Only a very few, very unusual substances and conditions can affect it, like Fluorine gas at high temperature and pressure and Liquid, boiling sodium metal.
PTFE lined hoses can therefore be used for a wider variety of chemicals than any other hose type, making it the ideal choice for very corrosive chemical applications and multiproduct applications.
Weathercap PRV Protection
- Smoothbore Lined Hose
- Convoluted Lined Hose
- Pressure Relief Valves, PRVs, are indispensable to pressure vessel systems, but costly to maintain and costly to replace. Now you can safeguard expensive PRVs with affordable guaranteed protection that isolates the discharge side of your relief valves from harmful corrosive elements, thus protecting against fugitive emission violations. With WEATHERCAPS™ installed on your system you stop expensive corrosion repair or replacement of your Pressure Relief Valves.