Kira Valves CC
Kira Valves & Engineering manufacturing capabilities extends to a range of valves, valve spares and other conventional items. We offer CNC (turning and milling) & conventional machining services, where we are able to accommodate both production and jobbing orientated quantities, to suit the customers’ requirements.
The following machinery portrays the various capabilities that we are able to perform on our premises:
Goodway CNC Lathe Model GA-2600
Johnford Vertical CNC Machining Centre with Fanuc OiMD CNC Control
36” Webster & Bennet Vertical Boring Mills
118” Union Horizontal Boring Mill
Our manufacturing ability extends to the following areas:
- Gearbox & actuator installations
- Butterfly Dampers
- Valve Extensions
- Ball Valves, Steam Jacketed Valves, Metal Seated Ball Valves, Segmented Valves, Standard and Hopper Knife Gate Valves & Custom Designed Valves
- Sight Glass
Valve modifications are piloted by making use of meticulous design and procedures as defined by internationally recognised valve standards. Options of NDT such as x-rays, dye-pen testing, UT testing, MPI & PMI are available. Our efficient resources allow us to be market leaders in valve modifications and thus pride ourselves in having modified valves for some of the biggest companies in South Africa.
The following valve modifications are done:
- Steam jacketing & extension spindles.
- Valve seat changes from stainless to stellite.
- Seat and Shaft material changes.
- Gearbox and actuator fitting.
- Conversion of valve trims.
- Providing non-standard face to face valves.
- Ring tight grooves on flanged valves.
- Plugging of flange holes and drilling, with fitment of ISO MTG pads.
- Cryogenic services
Click here for more Product Details from
Kira Valves CC...