Pan Mixers South Africa
Hydraulic Uni Block Making Machine
The PMSA Hydraulic Uni block making machine manufactures up to 17000 standard bricks per 9-hour production shift as well as high quality paving and hollow blocks.
It is fitted with double mould-lift cylinders and a balancing shaft for hydraulic mould lifting and lowering, hydraulically holding the mould onto the pallet during vibration. The Hydraulic Uni is a user friendly machine because no effort is required to strip the mould.
The pallet magazine holds up to 8 pallets with a hydraulically operated pallet feeder which automatically feeds the pallets from the magazine.
The hydraulic power pack and control panel are mounted separately to avoid damage due to the vibration found on the machine.
- Heavy-duty four column design
- Easily replaceable brass / vesconit bushes
- 1.5 kW twin shaft vibrator with adjustable weights for powerful vertical directional vibration resulting in high compaction of products
- Vibrating table with replaceable wearing strips on two stabiliser bars for high dimensional accuracy
- Hydraulic pallet feeder magazine
- Adjustable mould pressure
- Tamper brush for the cleaning of tamper shoes
- Three meter roller conveyor for faster product removal
- Isolator switch
- Pre-vibration timer
- Main vibration pushbutton switch
- Easy operator adjustment of pre-vibration time for ensuring consistent compaction and height of product
- Hydraulic tamper movement
Click here for more Product Details from
Pan Mixers South Africa...