Peristaltic Hose Pumps
Verderflex hose pumps provide the solution to the most demanding jobs. The VF range is capable of flow rates up to 90m3/hr or 390 US GPM and can handle highly viscous and abrasive fluids. The innovative Dura hose pump has a smaller footprint and a design that gives you the best possible performance from a peristaltic hose pump. Both are suited for heavy duty applications such as water and wastewater slurry, mining applications where there is often a high solid content and for accurate dosing. The enhanced hose design ensures that any Verderflex hose pump handles the toughest jobs with the minimum downtime.
The first real advance in hose pump technology since the high pressure hose, the Dura combines the compactness of a close coupled pump with all the benefits of the traditional long coupled pump.
- Flow rates up to 5,488l/hr or 24 US GPM
- Pressures up to 12 bar or 174 PSI
- Zero risk of gearbox cross contamination
- 70% smaller footprint than pumps of the same flow rate
- 40% better hose life than competing models
The original Verderflex peristaltic hose pump. Including the VF125, the largest hose pump in the world.
- Flow rates up to 90m3 /hr or 390 US GPM
- Pressures up to 16 Bar or 230 PSI
- Pumps abrasive and corrosive products and liquids with a high solid content.
- The largest high pressure hose pump in the world
Click here for more Product Details from