PDXpert PLM software: Simple & flexible product lifecycle management software.
PDXpert product management software helps to ensure that your organization's design information is accurate, reliable, controlled and available throughout the entire product lifecycle by efficiently managing product data and processes. PDXpert PLM software offers the most useful capabilities of high-end PLM software solutions, but without their complexity and expense.
Benefits of PLM software
You'll see significant benefits using PDXpert PLM software:
- Increase revenue by slashing design time and accelerating release and change cycles
- Lower product costs by encouraging more collaborative design, eliminating many production errors and rework, and minimizing excess and obsolete (E&O) inventory
- Reduce administrative overhead by simplifying regulatory and contractual compliance, and by reducing process administrative and clerical costs
What is product lifecycle management, and why do I need PLM software?
Product lifecycle management is the business function often within product lifecycle management that is responsible for the creation, management and publication of product data.
While any product life cycle can be managed with PLM software, complex engineered products (such as machinery, industrial measurement and control instruments, medical devices, automotive parts, communications and consumer electronics, and aerospace components) will especially receive the benefits of a PLM system.
Think of PLM as both (a) a central data hub for all information that affects a product, and (b) a communication link between marketing, engineering, manufacturing and field service. Your PLM system is where all product information from marketing and design comes together, and where it leaves in a form suitable for production and support.
PDXpert PLM software features & functions
PDXpert product lifecycle management software packs all of the capabilities you'll need into a powerful, yet easy-to-use, product data management solution.
- Parts, manufacturing attributes, materials
- Assembly bill of materials (BOM): structures, sources, and their markups
- Documents, revision control and controlling organizations
- Library for managing electronic design & data files; includes indexed, searchable file content
- Engineering change forms with workflow rules
- Item Explorer: New & recently-used, free-form text search, tasks & checked-out files
- Configuration collections for tailoring PDXpert to your requirements
- Robust architecture scales from single user to mid-sized company
Why is PLM software important?
Product lifecycle management software improves your time-to-market, product quality, and unit costs by easily sharing and securely managing your product's definition. It's the central location for marketing requirements, design specifications, production instructions and maintenance procedures.
You can click here to send enquiry: Send Enquiry