IGS is a global technology company that specializes in systems that produce industrial gases; Nitrogen, Oxygen, and Process Gas Separations including Natural Gas, CO2, H2S, SF6 and many more. IGS has operating facilities in addition to its US facilities, in Germany, Italy, Russia, China, and the Middle East.
Generon utilizes two technologies for the Separation of Nitrogen Gas from compressed air streams:
- Nitrogen hollow fiber membrane module separators
- Nitrogen Pressure Swing Adsorption
Generon has developed a full line of compression products to complement its Nitrogen Technologies.
Instrument Air Dryers:
- Membrane Air Dehydration
- Twin Tower Dryers
- Air and Nitrogen Compression
Process Gas Separation Technology
Generon IGS’ Manufacturing / Fabrication:
- Low - High Pressure Systems from 80 to 9,000 psig
- Nitrogen Systems - All Capacities and Purities
- Instrument Air Systems - All Capacities
- Process Gas Systems
You can click here to send enquiry: Send Enquiry