Lincoln Instruments, Inc. , a privately held company was incorporated in the state of California in November 1975. Headquarters is a 8,500 square foot building at 2720 Kimball Avenue in Pomona, California.
The capabilities and past experience we bring to bear through our instrumentation includes our design engineering, manufacturing, procurement, and project management capabilities.
Our engineering capabilities and past experience include the ability to design and develop:
* High performance digital panel meters
* Field calibratable digital process indicators.
* High resolution analog to digital converters
* Low level signal conditioning.
* Custom analog to digital converters with a microprocessor interface.
* Charge monitors
* Voltage and current simulators.
* Portable vibration calibrators
* Piezoresistive pressure digital indicators.
* BCD analyzers/controllers.
* Communication interfaces.
You can click here to send enquiry: Send Enquiry