Despatch RBC Lab Burn-in Oven
Despatch’s RBC Burn-In Benchtop Ovens offer maximum flexibility for small lot qualification testing, burn-in, reliability testing, and research and development.
The stackable burn-in benchtop ovens allow users to run concurrent tests utilizing different temperatures or different cycle times. They are ideal for qualification testing with small lots, because a new test may be started on the second chamber while the first test is still in progress. This oven configuration is designed to maximize throughput and equipment utilization.
The oven may be placed on a benchtop, or stacked to conserve valuable floor space. The small footprint makes these ovens ideal for test labs or production areas where space is at a premium.
Easy to use Controls
The Protocol 3™ is a microprocessor based temperature and hi-limit controller that is easy to use for both simple and complex applications. The large, bright LCD displays temperature and detailed information on oven status with clear real-text messages and simplifies programming of temperature and time parameters with user-friendly menus. Datalogging function allows for logging important process data for reporting and analyzing. Data files can be exported via the USB port on the front of the controller or through the communications. Modbus communication (RS485) is standard or you can select the optional ethernet connection.
High volume recirculation fans maintain consistent, uniform temperatures required by MIL STD 883 while removing heat generated by the load. Despatch’s stackable burn-in benchtop ovens are ideal for high dissipation applications.
- Stackable configuration
- High dissipation capacity
- Maximum temperature: 260 ?
- High volume horizontal recirculating airflow
- Automatic modulation damper for energy efficiency
- Removable rear-wall for fixturing
- Protocol 3™ control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export
- Modbus communications connection (RS485) for remote monitoring and recording
- High limit over temperature protection
- Airflow switch protects against fan failure
- Stainless steel interior
- Baked enamel exterior
- Easy to service
- Scratch resistant
- Nitrogen injection capability for minimizing oxidation at high temperatures includes LN2 for rapid cooling
- Ethernet communication connection
- Casters with brake
- Redundant hi-limit
- Chart recorder
- CE compliant
- Stacking hardware
Click here for more Product Details from