Emech Control Limited
Ceramic Disc Valve
The Emech 3 port ceramic disc valve enables accurate temperature control. Combined with the fast Emech electronic actuator full closed loop control is achieved by sensing, mixing and controlling within the valve.
Utilising ceramic shear action disc technology the valve provides tight shut-off and high-pressure differential capability. The extremely hard nature of ceramic produces outstanding resistance to wear and cavitation damage compared with conventional elastomer and plastic seated valves, minimising seal replacement and plant downtime.
- Constructed of 316 stainless steel
- Ceramic disc valves - durable, corrosion resistant
- NPT & BSP end connection options
- Manual handle option lockable open & closed
- EPDM standard soft seals. Nitrile, Viton optional
- Top entry allows inline access to valve parts
- ISO 5211, 5210 actuator flange mounting
Size range › 20, 25, 40 and 50mm ( ¾", 1", 1½" and 2" )
Rated pressure › 10 bar (145 psi)
Maximum dynamic pressure drop 9 bar (130 psi)
Manual handle option lockable open and closed
The Emech 3 port ceramic disc valve interfaces directly to the Emech electronic actuator. The electronic actuator provides closed loop control of outlet temperature to +/- 0.5°C ( +/- 1°F ).
Other features include:
- external key-lock power switch
- cycle and performance logging capability
- external RS232 connection (M8)
- Integral feedback connectivity
- Up to 2 external sensor input connections
- IP 65 (Nema 4) rated enclosure and connection
- 2 position options for fitting cable glands
- local/remote control options
- manual override with electrical safety interlock
- failsafe position feedback
Click here for more Product Details from
Emech Control Limited...