Emech Control Limited
The Emech electric actuator has evolved over 5 years of intensive research, engineering design and field testing. After initial prototype trials, the first generation Emech electric actuator was installed in a large dairy processing facility in September 2000, with further unit installations in pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities in 2001.
Further enhancements were added, and in 2002 the Generation Two model evolved, including an aluminium fin casing to dissipate heat, a lockable manual override lever for emergency positioning, a user friendly control panel and software configuration improvements.
In June 2003, Emech designed further enhancements and a third generation electric actuator was launched improving calibration accuracy and programmable software that can be installed via the internet.
Emech electric actuators offer intelligent control. They provide the ability to sense at the source, and provide reliable control, either in an independent standalone environment, or as an integral part in PLC plant systems.
Depending on the application, butterfly and rotational valve control can be significantly enhanced by the installation of an Emech electric actuator.
Emech G1 actuators provide compact high-speed actuation solutions for 0° to 350° applications up to 100 Nm ( 885 in.lb ).
- Analogue and digital communication
- Speed, position, and acceleration control
- Very high resolution capability (0.03° rotational)
- Local closed loop control of...
- Cycle and performance logging capability
- External RS232 connection (M8 or M12)
- Integral feedback connectivity
- Local/remote control options
- Failsafe position feedback
- 1.3 second 90° stroke time
- Robust design
- Roller bearing shaft support
- 1.0° gear train backlash
- Graduated visual indicator
- ISO 5211, 5210 flange mounting
- Powder coated/ anodised aluminium housing
- Modular mechanical components
- IP 65 Nema 4 rated enclosure and connections
- External key-lock power switch
- 2 x external sensor input connections (M8 or M12)
- 2 position options for fitting M20 cable glands
- Manual over-ride with electrical safety interlock
Click here for more Product Details from
Emech Control Limited...