Tensile testing is a way of determining how something will react when it is pulled apart - when a force is applied to it in tension.
Computer Controlled Tensile Testers
Our top-of-the-range MultiTest-i tensile testers provide optimum testing performance and evaluation options, enabling you to get the most from your test measurements.
- Controlled via advanced software
- Create sophisticated test programs
- View data graphically in real time
- Perform in-depth evaluation of results
- Ideal for Quality Control Laboratories
- Capacities from 1kN to 25kN
Touch Screen Tensile Testers
Operated via an easy-to-use touch screen, our MultiTest-xt test stands enable fast and efficient routine testing on the production floor with one complete solution.
- User-friendly touch screen interface
- Easy-to-use, requires minimal set-up & training
- Flexible - choice of 3 program modes
- Create and store multiple test programs
- 5 'Favourite' buttons for fast access to frequently used tests
- Measures force and displacement
- Colour-coded Pass/Fail indication
- Ideal for routine use in production areas
- Self-contained system - no PC required
- Capacities from 1kN to 50kN
Motorised and Manual Tensile Testers
Our entry-level MultiTest-d test stands are a cost-effective solution for straightforward tensile tests.
- Simple to operate
- Combines with Mecmesin's digital gauges; AFG & BFG
- Rugged design suitable for factory floor
- Comines with data acquisition software for additional test evaluation options
- Capacities from 0.5kN to 2.5kN
- For simple test applications a Mecmesin manual test stand, such as an MDD used with either a BFG or CFG digital force gauge offers an affordable solution.
Grips and Fixtures
Mecmesin grips and fixtures are integral components of our test systems. We offer a wide range of test hooks, cam, flat-faced, roller, multi-jaw and wedge type grips and dedicated fixtures such as coefficient of sliding friction and pull-peel tables for tensile testing applications. For specialised requirements we also offer a customised fixture design service to match your specification.
Over 30 years experience
Click here for more Product Details from