Pumps for processing chemically-aggressive liquids made from corrosion-resistant thermoplastics: PP, PVC, PVDF, PE-HD. No metal parts in contact with pumped liquid. Manufacture of chemical process pumps designed around system specifications and chemical resistance.
The production of Savino Barbera centrifugal pumps is specifically designed for service, including heavy service, with corrosive chemical substances and is intended for applications in industrial processes, production lines and treatment plants where the characteristics of resistance against chemical aggression must match with reliability, safe use and easy maintenance.
- Vertical Centrifugal Pumps - Thermoplastic vertical centrifugal pumps conceived for industrial applications, production lines and ecological facilities where resistance to chemical aggression must be coupled with reliability and easy maintenance.
- Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps - Anticorrosion horizontal centrifugal pumps conceived for applications in industrial processes, production lines and ecological facilities where resistance to chemical aggression must be coupled with reliability and easy maintenance.
- Drum Pumps - The portable FUS pumps are designed for transferring chemical products (non-abrasive and non-viscous) contained in drums or barrels. Because of their easy handling, they are widely used also for applications such as sampling pumps, for drainage or for emergency services.
- Magnetic Drive Pumps - Simple and versatile, the BM horizontal magnetic drive centrifugal pumps can be used with chemically aggressive liquids eliminating any risk of external leakage.
- Double Diaphragm Pumps - Double diaphragm pumps, thanks to their technical characteristics, guarantee the greatest level of safety in all industrial applications where the use of compressed air driven pumps is required in the presence of particularly aggressive fluids.
- AG Vertical Mixers - Vertical single-stage mixers with cantilever shaft and wear bushings cooled by the flow of the pumped liquid. Built up to three meters long.
- Scale Removes - The PF/T scale removers are portable units composed of Savino Barbera electrical pumps and of a tank equipped with a recycle pipe filter.
Extensive experience in the design and in the production of corrosion-resistant thermoplastic pumps has rendered Savino Barbera a point of reference in the handling of aggressive liquids and fluids to be protected from contamination.
The special construction of these pumps eliminates the possibility of any contact between metal parts and the liquids, while the selection of materials and manufacturing technologies ensure full compatibly with the products handled, a long operating life and conformity with applicable safety standards. Savino Barbera also offers its technological know-how and its dedicated technical support, guaranteeing the right solutions for all industrial pumping needs: continuous research regarding the manufacturing process and constant attention to the customer's problems result in high qualitative standards in terms of reducing environmental impact and optimizing performance. Updated assisted design, a cutting edge test bench for final hydraulic-electrical testing, post-sales consulting, replacement parts and repairs complete the activities offered.
Savino Barbera currently boasts of Quality System certification awarded by T?V Italy (UNI EN ISO 9001:2000), bearing witness to the validity of its activities and to recognition of its international role. This demonstrates the Piedmontese company's attention to offering services that are always at the forefront and focused on its customer's needs.
Typical pump applications, customized pumps can be created for specific applications.
- Petrochemical plants
- Chemical: production and processing of basic products
- Industrial chemical processes
- Metal treatment in general
- Galvanic industry, printed circuits, pickling and degreasing
- Gas treatment, scrubbers
- Food industry, canning, dairy, beverages and oils
- Water: water purification, water softening, demineralization
- Wastewater treatment and purification
- Seawater treatment, desalination
- Descaling piping and plants
- Textile, tanning, and dyeing industries
- Metallurgical industry
- Production of electrical energy, batteries
- Glass, ceramics, goldsmith and paper industry
- Acquaculture, fish-breeding, hydroponic tanks
- Laboratories, hospitals and heating facilities
Centrifugal pumps are often considered as simple components to be included in more complex circuits. In reality great care must be taken with regard to their configuration, which must always be considered in relation to the system's characteristics, pumping requirements and the user's individual needs.