Magnetic Drive Pumps
Simple and versatile, the BM horizontal magnetic drive centrifugal pumps can be used with chemically aggressive liquids eliminating any risk of external leakage.
Thanks to the their magnetic coupling (transmission occurs by means of opposing magnets) and to the absence of rotating seals, this type of pump guarantees safe operation and the least possible maintenance. The pair of magnets in fact makes up the pump-motor connection: the shaft-motor magnet transmits rotary motion to the other magnet coupled to the impeller.
The liquids pumped must necessarily be clean, without the presence of suspended solids. A wide variety of series versions are available with solutions for all industrial pumping needs.
- Materials of construction: PP, PVDF, AISI 316
- Design: Close-coupled
- Threading: according to ISO Standards 68.
- Support plate: according to DIN Standards 2501.
- Different types of motors. Explosion-proof motors on request.
- Maximum viscosity: 200 cSt
Click here for more Product Details from