Vertical Centrifugal Pumps
Thermoplastic vertical centrifugal pumps conceived for industrial applications, production lines and ecological facilities where resistance to chemical aggression must be coupled with reliability and easy maintenance.
Their particular construction pumps eliminates the possibility of any contact between metal parts and the liquids, while the selection of materials and manufacturing technologies guarantees compatibility with the products handled a long operating life and conformity with the standards in force. The adoption of pumps with these characteristics eliminates, even in case of breaks, hazardous leaks and the need for openings on the bottom of the basins or tanks, allowing the absolutely safe pumping of chemical substances.
- Materials of construction: PP, PVC, PVDF, PE-HD.
- Flow rates up to 150 m?/h, heads up to 60 m w.c.
- Hydraulic and structural parts obtained by molding with thermoplastic materials.
- Sliding parts flushed by the liquid being pumped.
- High-efficiency electrical motors compliant with international standards. Provided according to customer and plant requirements.
Click here for more Product Details from