Tech Steel & Materials
At Tech Steel & Materials, we supply the specialty metals today’s high-performance applications demand. Count on us to meet your toughest challenges, tightest time frames and most exacting performance specifications.
Tech Steel & Materials is a leading industrial metal supply company that specializes in meeting the high-performance materials needs of the aerospace, defense and power generation industries. Founded by Richard Carbone in 1999, the company’s customer-centric business model focuses solely on customer satisfaction: meeting customer’s needs and requirements – and exceeding their expectations.
With more than 75 years of collective metal service experience, technical know-how and a vast inventory of products, the Long Island, NY-based company provides a range of specialized services and processes to the international market, including bar to tube conversions, cutting, machining, grinding, heat treatment and testing, as well as custom production of nonstandard sizes and alloys of tubing, bar and flat rolled products.
Tech Steel & Materials is ISO 9001:2008 certified for the consistency of our product quality and commitment to customer satisfaction.
At Tech Steel & Materials, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Combining decades of specialty metals industry experience with a vast inventory of the aerospace, defense and power generation industries’ most popular products, you can count on us to meet your toughest challenges, tightest time frames and most exacting performance specifications.
Our range of customer-focused services includes:
- An ISO 9001:2008 system that certifies the consistency of our product quality and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Expert packaging and shipping methods, including full-qualified ISPM containers, to ensure the quality and integrity of the part you receive.
- International shipping from our Long Island, NY, headquarters, we ship anywhere in the world so your product gets there on time – every time.
- Blanket orders and custom delivery schedules – focused on your schedule – to help keep your operations moving.
- Quick credit application process because now more than ever, time is money.
With an eye for detail, decades of industrial metals experience – and a commitment to meeting your most exacting specifications – the Tech Steel & Materials process creates an array of custom, nonstandard sizes and alloys of tubing, bar and flat rolled products. Our process includes:
- Forging to create the high-strength, high-performance parts used in the aerospace, defense and power generation industries. We create forged parts in varying shapes, sizes and intricacies.
- Heat treating to attain achieve the desired strength, hardness, ductility, malleability and similar properties of both metals and their alloys.
- Profiling that meets your most exacting specifications.
- Precision grinding that enables us to create parts of specific size and tolerances as well as Blanchard/double disc that simultaneously grinds two sides of flat stock.
- Drilling and trepanning to create custom tubing from virtually any metal or alloy bar.
- Saw cutting that results in a metal bar with a quality finish, precise cut-to-length and high level of accuracy.
- Turning and milling for complex and cylindrical-shaped parts.
See for yourself: Complete the Request a Quote form or call 877-412-3651 now.