David Brown Gear Systems
Helical Industrial Gearboxes
The Series G helical industrial gearboxes have been introduced to meet the requirements of today's demanding applications in the medium and heavy-duty sector of the power transmission market. Innovative modular design technology has minimized manufactured part count to maximize availability of product.
Gear tooth geometry design combines maximum efficiency with high load carrying capacity and minimal noise generation. Serviceability of the product was key in the design of the Series G range allowing easy maintenance for long life and reliability, which are synonymous with our field reputation.
- Unit Sizes: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21 and 22
- Input Power: Up to 1,860 kW (2,494 HP)
- Output Torque: Up to 162,000 Nm (1,433,821 lb.in.)
- Gear Ratios: Up to 315:1 in two stages and up to 70,000:1 in combined form
- Output Shaft:Up to 240mm (9.45 in.)
- Motor Sizes: IEC Frames from 200 to 315; NEMA Frames from 254 to 445
Features & Benefits
This product takes advantage of our many years of accumulated design expertise together with the use of high quality materials and components, and has the following features & benefits:
- Case hardened and ground helical gears, and hard finished spiral bevel gears have optimised gear geometry to maximise strength and efficiency, and to minimise noise and vibration.
- Horizontal split case design for ease of maintenance.
- Large diameter output shaft and bearings to maximize overhung load capacity.
- Innovative modular construction has minimised part count to maximise availability of product.
Click here for more Product Details from
David Brown Gear Systems...