David Brown Gear Systems
Inline Servo Drive
Series M3 inline servo drive provide a very efficient and compact drive solution to meet most requirements up to 85 HP with maximum output torque capacity of 15,000 ib.in.
Series M3 is an inline helical gear head providing an economical solution for your general automation applications. Built around the David Brown high efficiency helical gear technology, the Series M3 will provide you with complete flexibility in design.
- Unit Sizes: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08
- Input Power: Any servo or stepper motor
- Output Torque: Up to 1,700 Nm (15,000 lb.in.)
- Gear Ratios: Up to 225:1 in three stages
- Output Option: Solid shaft, Flanged
Features & Benefits
This product takes advantage of our many years of accumulated design expertise together with the use of high quality materials and components, and has the following features & benefits:
- Two piece motor adapter design mounts to any servomotor.
- Adapter with dual bearing design eliminates external loading on motor bearings.
- Zero backlash flexible coupling arrangement eliminates misalignment problems.
- Dimensionally interchangeable with other manufacturers.
- Multiple mounting options for complete design flexibility.
Click here for more Product Details from
David Brown Gear Systems...