Fletcher Machine Inc.
For almost 50 years, the Fletcher name has stood for Quality and Dependability to the woodworking machinery Industry. From the early concept of shape-sanding on the same machine to the complex machines we see today, Fletcher continues to be an innovator.
Our Company Philosophy:
Every Fletcher machine is manufactured to our Customers’ specifications, and flexibility is the key to our success. Virtually everything excluding electronics and electric components are produced in-house. While this is not the trend in today’s “outsourcing” mentality…..it provides consistency and control…..which means QUALITY time after time.
From our Engineering Department to the team of craftsmen who assemble the machines, we all have the same purpose: provide YOUR machine to YOUR specifications. This allows you to determine your production needs, and plan for the future of your Company.
Our products range from the simple feed-through machines used by cabinetmakers to produce cabinet doors and sand in the same pass to state of the arts CNC controlled systems that provide the most complex machining operations needed by large manufacturers requiring multiple operations…and minimal labor. Our feed-through single and double sided machines utilize our proven carrier systems that ensure your part is held securely while the operations you require are performed.
E-Z Door - Cabinet Door Machine
The Raised Panel Cabinet Door Machine - Stacked Three or Four Cutter Spindle. Select Cutter and Material Stop With The Push Of One Button. Pneumatic Clamping Fence Keeps Operators Hands Away From Cutters. Make 5 Piece Raised Panel Cabinet Doors In Minutes. Manufacture mullions For Glass Doors Quick And Easy. Made In The USA!
- The only American manufactured edgebanders, available as a single sided edgebanders, or double sided edgebanders with capability to produce solid wood banded panels and machine the bands. Our edgebanders are produced using the same frame as our tenoners and foilers…this style machine has proven to be extremely accurate and dependable over many years of service. They are NOT throw-away machines! We also supply value edgebanders, short base edgebanders as well as soft forming edgebanders.
- Contour edgebanders that are real production machines designed for the rugged treatment typical of active manufacturing operations...these machines are not toys.
- Edge Foil machines that size, shape, sand and apply heat transfer foil to the edge of panels.
- Tenoners with a variety of work stations based on your needs…custom widths, multiple operations, and built for multiple shifts of trouble-free production
- Single sided machines…these are available in any configuration that meets your manufacturing needs.
- Drawer side machines that will nose, sand, and produce the bottom panel groove.
- Profile sanding machines
- Bluff Cut machines to produce the spice box look for drawer fronts…shaped, sanded and foiled if desired
- Door Stile machines to produce cabinet stiles from a hopper. This is a feed-through, hopper-fed machine that can return the parts to the operator
- Rail tenoners to produce narrow rail components that can be shaped, and sanded on both side in a single pass. This machine can also foil the edges of the rails if needed
- RF/PUR solid wood rim tenoners. This machine is capable of sizing a panel, and applying solid wood rails with RF technology, and then shaping the rails at the end of the process
- Foil Slitters
- French Dovetail machines
- CNC controlled woodworking machinery to produce headboards, footboards, and other designs
- End panel systems for cabinet manufacturing…to groove, rabbet, and bore the wall and base end panels. Toe notching also available.
- Have specific needs not listed here? We also build custom/specialty machines for your particular needs.
Fletcher’s commitment to Quality and Innovation means that the products we bring to the market are the very best available. Our machines are first class, and are backed up with the very best in replacement parts. If we do not have your replacement part in inventory, we will produce it for you. We are known for the fact of never creating a component that has become “Obsolete”. Compare this with your current woodworking machinery suppliers...